Friday, February 8, 2008

Devotchka of the Day: Allison Stokke, Oh My Droogies!


Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi there. And a choodessny devotchka it is my brothers, I would pay all the pretty polly in the world to give her the old in-out,in-out, real savage. This particular soomka is what they call here in america a shest-vaulter, well let me tell you my brothers she can vault my shest any old raz she likes. The radosty of viddying this picture has me all oddy-knocky inside. Whoever the moodge who gets to lullilubb this misses is a lucky moodge indeed, oh yes its as clear as an unmuddied lake,as clear an azure sky of deepest summer. Its been a year since I was cured my brothers and oh yes I've had my fair run at some glorius devotchka's myself since my move to the ultra-violent america. But this misses Stokke is the sadkyest piece of sakar I've seen in some time brothers. Anyways my droogs, time for a bit of the old spatchka as I've got to get off to skolliwoll tommorow after.

No comments: