Monday, February 11, 2008

Chris Berman loses His Sodding Rassoodock Twice(Sinnys)





Welly, welly, welly, welly, well. This old moodge has gone extremely yarbles, oh my brothers. As I skazzed to my old droog Dem some raz ago, he's a bastard with no manners and not a duke of an idea of how to contort himself publically, oh my brothers. Before this particular broadcast, Mister Berman admits to shvatty some of the old "222's". Not quite as bolshy and tasty as Moloko plus or pure vellocet or dredcrum, it still has quite a tolchock to it. The real question is why your humble narrater and droog has never tried some of these "222's". Perhaps this ded needs some of the old in-out, in-out from some molodoy luscious cheena to make his wrong- ways, right-ways. This old malchick's life is just not that baddiwad my droogs, its not as if he has suffered the tortures of the damned like your humble storyteller. I think I'll give this old moodge the old "suprise visit" and teach him a lesson in manners my brothers. Now I'm feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed dealing out this small energy expenditure. Time for a bit of spatchka, got to get fit and I'll be right as dodgers tommorow for another blogiwag postiwost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont work man