Friday, February 8, 2008

A Bolshy Congrats to the Boodge Known Simply as Eli


Oh Yes, my brothers as I sat watching that shiny shlem engineer that zammechat drive, I couldn't help but be reminded of the glorius zvook of Ludwig Van. As mister Eli showed what bolshy yarbles he has, mister Thomas Brady was lookin quite spoogy as if he needed a bit of the old vellocet, as linemen tolchocked him real horrorshow, they delivered a bit of the old ultra-violence. Oh yes, it was real horrorshow, like a sharp's warble sladky sounds. Yes my little droogies, the smot of Mister Brady's face was a rabbit of the finest art. As baboochka's and ded's all over boston creech and platch their eyes out, the only thing on my gulliver was ittying over to the old korova milkbar to celebrate the georgessness and gorgosity of Mister Eli's showing his guttiwuts. Oh yes my brothers he was cured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Idea! Keep Posting, I'll be checkin in. My all-time favorite movie.